Salesfloor is a retail technology platform used by some of the biggest brands in North America. Store associates use Salesfloor to create their own personalized version of their retailer’s e-commerce site, offering customers a new way to connect and shop online. Salesfloor is re-defining the role of stores and associates with a growing list of industry-leading retail chains such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Kiehl’s, Bloomingdales, Toys”R”Us, Lord & Taylor and Stuart Weitzman.
Want to apply?
The job requirements are listed below. Don’t worry if you don’t match exactly. We’re looking for the best, not a cookie cutter developer. Submit your resume and a blurb about why you’re right for this job to email@example.com.
- Strong HTML, CSS and SASS development experience.
- Strong responsive websites and web apps development experience.
- Responsible and accountable – You can own a task, and deliver it with high precision, independently, even on a short timeline.
- Eye for quality – You enjoy working on quality products and aim for a good user experience.
- Pro minimum viable product – You believe in iteration based on data. You believe in building the smallest version of a feature to prove it first, even when it means being scrappy.
- Problem solver – excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, as well as the capacity to think creatively under pressure.
- Team player – You work well with a team and are good at giving and receiving feedback. You enjoy celebrating wins with your team!
- *nix friendly – accustomed to developing software in a *nix environment (Mac, Linux, Unix, BSD)
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of CSS semantics like BEM
- Knowledge of CSS architecture scaling like ITCSS
- Phonegap / Cordova experience
- Experience working as a third party JS vendor, facing issues such as cross-domain communication
- Experience working on single-page applications
- Git experience
- Work in a scrum environment
Although we work hard when we need to, we also believe that a good life balance overall produces better results at work, so we offer:
- Sane working hours (with flexible scheduling).
- A really generous compensation and benefits package (including full healthcare, Bixi expenses, and ongoing employee training and development).
- Friday breakfast and regular team activities.
- The team is small and agile, so you will have a direct impact on the product, but big enough that you are never alone.
- Team members gain the benefit of working with a fully Montreal based team with an excellent track record for successful start-ups.
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you.