Total Experience Sporting Goods Retail
Immersive Virtual Shopping for Sporting Goods Retailers
Differentiate your online shopping experience by connecting online customers with local sales associates to guide them towards the best gear for their needs.
Create a winning immersive virtual shopping experience for sporting goods customers
Salesfloor helps sporting goods retailers to transform their e-commerce sites into immersive virtual shopping destinations.
- Sporting goods retail industry outlook and trends
- Sporting goods consumer audience profile
- The 4 pillars of customer experience excellence in sporting goods
- How leading sports retailers like Dick’s Sporting Goods and Nike are building omnichannel business resilience & so much more!
Learn How Leading Sporting Good Retailers are Leveraging Tech to Take Their Physical Stores into the Digital Space
In our latest report, we uncover:
> New Consumer Trends in the Sporting Goods Industry
> A Look Ahead at the Future of the Sporting Goods Industry
Give online customers the benefit of your in-store associates’ expertise in a variety of ways. For fast help with online shopping, customers can take quizzes that will help them narrow down the choices and find the best fit for their needs.
For customers who want more, live chat lets them connect with an available associate close to them to get more details or answers to specific questions.
From there, they can finish their purchase and determine where and how they will receive their new sporting goods.
- LIVE CHAT enables customers comparison shopping to talk with a local in-store product expert in real time.
- CO-BROWSING lets sales associates guide online customers through your e-commerce website to the best equipment, shoes, and apparel for their needs.
- APPOINTMENT BOOKING lets customers book in-store or virtual consultations with local sporting goods associates.
Leverage your in-store sporting goods experts as a digital outreach channel and delight customers when you anticipate their needs by reaching out to remind them of promotions and new products that are important to them.
- HELP a hockey mom get the best deal on next season’s equipment for her little sports star
- REMIND an avid runner to pick up a new pair of shoes so they can keep up momentum while training.
- FOLLOW UP with a customer to recommend products or bundles related to a recent purchase