Real-Time Inventory Lookup
Line-bust in-store shoppers by providing associates a convenient way to check out customers anywhere in the store while accessing an endless aisle of products.
- Intelligent search and scanning functionalities make the checkout process quick and seamless
- Associates can search the retailer’s online catalog and drill down to see product details directly in the app
- Associates have visibility into real-time inventory both online and across stores.
Items from the current store, another store or from the online inventory can be added to the customer’s virtual shopping cart on the app. This allows associates to process endless aisle transactions for in-store customers who wish to purchase out-of-stock items.
- Scan an in-store item to add to cart, or use the search functionality
- Link a cart to existing customer or checkout as guest
- Shipping and tax information are automatically calculated according to shipping location
- Checkout in store or ship to the customer’s preferred location
Skip the Lineup
An extension of your POS system, Mobile Checkout allows associates to transact from anywhere on the sales floor. Payments are securely processed as sensitive customer data and credit card information are never stored within the Salesfloor platform.
- Line-busting provides a convenient, frictionless shopping experience
- Supports all digital payment methods
- Integration with PCI-compliant payment providers
- Cart can be attached to an existing customer or customer can check out as guest
- Completed order is automatically send to the retailer’s Order Management System where the optimal fulfillment location is determined
Fulfill from Stores
Decrease shipping costs and speed up delivery by leveraging your associates and your stores. Store associates can view orders that were routed to their store and claim an order to pick.
- Drill down to see pick list details, print the receipt and stage the order
- Order can then be shipped from the store or picked up in store (BOPIS) according to the delivery method that was specified