Help customers shop with their local stores by offering convenient and secure video consultations with in-store product experts.
- Integrated video conferencing functionality into Salesfloor’s existing appointment management module.
- Video meeting link automatically embedded in appointment invite for secure one-to-one meeting room.
Store Associates create localized in-store or virtual events for customers. Empower associates to drive traffic to stores and create engaging online customer experiences through events.
- Each store creates personalized events for their customers.
- Customers receive invitations through all Salesfloor channels like e-mail, text message or social media.
RSVPs can be managed and reported for each event.
Associates reach a broad audience with livestream events. Customers can watch livestreams or view a re-stream of real-life experts.
- Associates record or live stream video events.
- Live streaming can be viewed on the retailer’s e-commerce site and all Salesfloor customer-facing touchpoints.
- Re-stream videos can be shared with customers via e-mail, text message or social media.
While in a chat/video consultation, customers share their screen with an associate to co-browse the retailer’s e-commerce site for a premium guided selling experience.
- Integrated screenshare into Salesfloor’s Live Chat/Video functionality.
- Associates can recommend products as they browse the site with the customer.
When online customers reach out to local store associates for help, capture valuable customer intent and preference data so associates can make better recommendations.
- Custom dynamic form fields and messaging bots capture customer needs.
- Incoming leads have enhanced routing to the appropriate associate.
Create dynamic rules that detect selling opportunities and customer propensity to buy. Automatically notify associates of the best time to reach out to their customers and make personalized recommendations.
- Easy-to-build task rules engine.
- Intelligent rules based on transaction history, browsing history, customer attributes, digital conversations, and third-party data.
Associates build a cart of recommended products that link customers directly to the e-commerce shopping cart for a convenient online checkout experience.
- Associates add a basket of products to cart and assign to new or existing customer.
- Embedded link in text message, live chat or e-mail integrates with retailer’s e-commerce platform to automatically populate shopping cart.