Awards will recognize and celebrate the importance of store associates and retailer professionals, and their impact on the entire customer journey.
New York NY – July 23, 2020 – Salesfloor, the industry-leading mobile application designed for store associates, today announced the first annual Associates of the Year Awards to help shine the spotlight on the individuals who are delivering personalized experiences for shoppers and building and nurturing relationships with consumers. The Associates of the Year Awards are now open to store associates and store managers globally.
“Store associates and managers haven taken on more responsibility over the years, from the buy online, pick-up in-store trend to personalizing experiences for every shopper on every channel, while also having to be product and style experts. They may have recently experienced being furloughed or working from home with the COVID-19 pandemic.” said Oscar Sachs, CEO at Salesfloor. “Our mission has always been to empower associates, and we couldn’t think of a better time than now to launch our awards program. It brings us great joy to recognize and celebrate the dedication of store managers and associates who work hard every day to make a lasting impact on their customers on behalf of brands.”
Store managers and associates can nominate themselves or be nominated across three categories:
- Best Customer Experience Associate An associate who creates memorable customer experiences both (online and offline). This associate plays a major role in creating customer loyalty for their brand and builds relationships with customers who are always left with a positive impression of the brand.
- Best Omnichannel Associate: This award is for an associate that delivers exceptional experiences to serve customers across all channels. They take an innovative approach to their role by leveraging technology to drive the business.
- Star Associate of the Year: The Store Associate of the Year is the most prestigious award to recognize someone who consistently surpasses their objectives while providing exceptional service and supporting their fellow associates. This person leads by example, inspires others, builds meaningful relationships and is an all-around extraordinary representative of their brand.
How it works:
- Nomination period is open now and ends on August 27
- Voting will begin on September 3 and end on September 24
- A group of judges will deliberate including:
- Carl Boutet, Chief Strategist, Studio Rx & Managing Director, CQIC
- Ann Joyce Former CIO/COO Ralph Lauren, Aeropostale, Chico’s FAS
- Bob Phibbs, CEO, The Retail Doctor
- Cathy Hotka, Principal at Cathy Hotka and Associates
- Paula Levy, Chief Strategy Officer, Demand Worldwide
- Ben Rodier, Chief Client Officer, Salesfloor
- Finalists will be announced on October 6
- A live virtual event will be held on October 22nd where nominees will be recognized and winners will be announced
“Retail, now more than ever, needs to be about building effective & empathetic human relationships with customers. Retail associates, as properly empowered brand ambassadors, must be at the core of that critical dynamic.” said Carl Boutet, Chief Strategist, StudioRx. “I’m proud to support this award that clearly wants to celebrate the role of such a critical role in our industry’s success”
To nominate, please visit: https://salesfloor.net/associate-awards