Technical Project Manager
Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 45,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
As our third Technical Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team, you would be joining an outstanding team. You would be surrounded by people focused on results, you will be recognized for accomplishments and you will be having fun while doing it!
- Coordinate between internal teams, third party vendors and clients for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Strong project management skills with 5+ years of experience
- Responsible and accountable – You can own a project, and deliver it with high precision, independently, even on a short timeline.
- Problem solver – excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, as well as the capacity to think creatively under pressure.
- Ability to work closely with C-Level to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders (account managers, sales and engineering) to manage customer-impacting deliverables.
- Technical skills: familiarity with CSV file formats; experience with PHP is considered a plus.
Although we work hard when we need to, we also believe that a good life balance overall produces better results at work, so we offer:
- While our office in Montreal is available to everyone, a flexible work from home program is currently the norm.
- Health care and dental coverage for all full time employees (Blue Cross)
- National telemedicine service, paid for by the company for full time employees enrolled in our benefits program.
- Generous compensation and stock options.
- Everyone at Salesfloor is agile, engaged and ready to contribute to impact the growth of our business.
- Seasoned employees, new hires and founders all work together and help each other every day.
- Founders and leadership team have a proven track record for successful start-ups and previous exits.