Salesfloor is a mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associated marketing tools.
Founded in 2013 Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. Winning it all at the Salesforce Commerce Cloud DemoJam and winning the CAFA 2017 Innovation Award.
An award-winning platform, with over 25,000 associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
- Mandatory Skills:
- Minimum 3 years experience with mobile testing – iOS or Android
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git/GitHub/BitBucket
- Experience with quality management tools like JIRA and TestRail
- Participate in quality assurance including metrics, applying industry best practices, and proactively identify opportunities for process, system’s, and other efficiency improvements
- Deep knowledge of software quality assurance and quality control processes and practices
- Well versed in all testing methodologies (mobile, system, functional, black vs. white box)
- Plan, record, and participate in the software testing execution
- Previous experience working in a software quality position using Agile Methodologies
- Help evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Participates in the investigation and resolution of complex issues
- Detailed, Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong understanding of the Software Development/Testing Life Cycle
- Team player – You work well with a team and are good at giving and receiving feedback. You enjoy celebrating wins with your team!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent working experience
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience in data validation using SQL scripts.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in working with SaaS applications.
- UI and Compatibility experience.
- Experience in UNIX like work environment.
- Experience with PHP microframeworks, e.g. Silex, Slim, Lumen.
Perks you will love:
- Friday Goodies include bagel brunch and “happy hour”
- Work-life balance with Vacations you can actually take
- Welcoming team with an excellent track record for successful startups with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Generous compensation including employee stock option plan and benefits package (including healthcare coverage, and ongoing employee training and development)
- A collaborative team, so you will have a direct impact on the product
If you have what it takes to take your Automation development skills and career to the next level, we would love to hear from with you. Write to us at email@example.com