Salesfloor is a retail technology platform used by some of the biggest brands in North America. Store associates use Salesfloor to create their own personalized version of their retailer’s e-commerce site, offering customers a new way to connect and shop online. Salesfloor is re-defining the role of stores and associates with a growing list of industry-leading retail chains such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Kiehl’s, Bloomingdales, Toys”R”Us, Lord & Taylor and Stuart Weitzman.
Want to apply?
The job requirements are listed below. Don’t worry if you don’t match exactly. We’re looking for the best, not a cookie cutter developer. Submit your resume and a blurb about why you’re right for this job to email@example.com.
- Knowledge of QA automation systems (Selenium, WebdriverIO, etc)
- Minimum 2 years experience with mobile testing – iOS or Android
- Git experience
- Participate in quality assurance including metrics, applying industry best practices, and proactively identify opportunities for process, system’s, and other efficiency improvements
- Deep knowledge of software quality assurance and quality control processes and practices
- Well versed in all testing methodologies (mobile, system, functional, black vs. white box)
- Plan, record, and participate in the software testing execution
- Previous experience working in a software quality position using Agile Methodologies
- Help evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Participates in the investigation and resolution of complex issues
- Detail oriented with good problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong understanding of the Software Development/Testing Life Cycle (SDLC/STLC)
- Spoken and written English
- Team player – You work well with a team and are good at giving and receiving feedback. You enjoy celebrating wins with your team!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of database concepts and client server technology
- SQL skills
- Experience with PHP micro frameworks, e.g. Silex, Slim, Lumen
- UI and Compatibility experience
Although we work hard when we need to, we also believe that a good life balance overall produces better results at work, so we offer:
- Vacations which you can actually take
- Generous compensation and benefits package (including healthcare coverage, Bixi expenses, and ongoing employee training and development)
- The team is small and agile, so you will have a direct impact on the product, but big enough that you are never alone.
- Sane working hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Team members gain the benefit of working with a Montreal based team with an excellent track record for successful start-ups.
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you.