Remote – Montreal Area
Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 45,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
- 5+ years experience with mobile and desktop web-based testing – iOS or Android and desktop browsers
- Strong knowledge of browser Developer Console/Developer Tools
- Experience with Git/GitHub, JSDoc, NodeJS, Jenkins
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence)
- Deep knowledge of software quality assurance and quality control processes and practices
- Experience with quality assurance tasks, including applying industry best practices, metrics tracking and proactively identifying opportunities for process, system, and other efficiency improvements
- Well versed in all testing methodologies (mobile, system, functional vs. non-functional, black vs. grey vs. white box)
- Planning, recording and participating in the execution of software testing
- Analyzing formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Participating in the investigation and resolution of complex issues
- Detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Team player – You work well with a team and are good at giving and receiving feedback. You enjoy celebrating wins with your team!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of database concepts and client-server technology and experience using SQL
- Previous experience working in a software quality position using Agile Methodologies
- UI and Compatibility experience
- Load and performance testing experience
- Sane working hours (with flexible scheduling)
- A really generous compensation and benefits package (including full healthcare, Bixi expenses, and ongoing employee training and development)
- The team is small and agile, so you will have a direct impact on the product, but big enough that you are never alone
- Team members gain the benefit of working with a fully Montreal based team with an excellent track record for successful start-ups.