Location: Canada, Downtown Montreal
Salesfloor is a mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associated marketing tools.
Founded in 2013 Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. Winner of Salesforce eCommerce Cloud DemoJam and the CAFA 2017 Innovation Award. In addition to the VIP Award for “Best Omnichannel CX Solution of the Year” at NRF 2020.
An award-winning platform, with over 45,000 associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive results and differentiate the customer experience.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the execution of feature development from conception to rollout by collaborating with UX, Dev, QA, Retail Services and Retailer teams to deliver impactful Product advancements to the Salesfloor platform.
What you will be doing:
- Define and validate conceptual solutions for upcoming features, work with UX team members to produce wireframes and mockups and plan the execution of the feature
- Write user stories and supporting documents needed by Engineering teams for development
- Communicate the vision and objectives to the Engineering team and collaborate with them to prepare and define the work needed to schedule and execute the development work for upcoming sprints.
- Attend Scrum ceremonies and be the go-to person to motivate, guide and unblock the team to ensure the delivery of the solution our Retailers and the business requires.
- Champion the delivery and rollout of features by providing internal teams (Retail Services, Sales, Marketing, etc.) the tools they need (documentation, training, etc.) in order to maximize the impact of new feature development.
- Follow up and monitor the impact of new features in the field in order to measure their success and propose and plan incremental improvements to move the needle.
- Be the Product Expert for our Retailers to understand, analyze and propose solutions to their unique problems
You Have Skills:
- Highly analytical – apply critical thinking to uncover and fully understand problems and can analyze data and research options to come up with creative solutions to those problems
- Rational decision-making and good judgement to always be considering trade-offs when faced with day-to-day conflicts and issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Attention to detail is a must in all aspects
- UX-focused and can demonstrate empathy towards end-users (customers of our Retailers and Retailer business users alike)
- Charismatic team player and wired to thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with Enterprise-level customers
- You have been involved in the development of SAAS software products and iOS/Android apps
- Several years experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager for software products
- Experience with Retail technology products (Commerce platforms, POS, Digital payments, etc.)
- Experience with data integrations between software systems
Perks you will love:
- Friday goodies include bagel brunch and “happy hour”
- Work-life balance with Vacations you can actually take
- Welcoming team with an excellent track record for successful startups with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Generous compensation including employee stock option plan and benefits package (including healthcare coverage, and ongoing employee training and development)
If you have what it takes to take your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you. Write to us at email@example.com