Remote – Montreal Area
Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 45,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the execution of feature development from conception to rollout by collaborating with UX, Dev, QA, Retail Services and Retailer teams to deliver impactful Product advancements to the Salesfloor platform.
What you will be doing:
- Define and validate conceptual solutions for upcoming features, work with UX team members to produce wireframes and mockups and plan the execution of the feature
- Write user stories and supporting documents needed by Engineering teams for development
- Communicate the vision and objectives to the Engineering team and collaborate with them to prepare and define the work needed to schedule and execute the development work for upcoming sprints.
- Attend Scrum ceremonies and be the go-to person to motivate, guide and unblock the team to ensure the delivery of the solution our Retailers and the business requires.
- Champion the delivery and rollout of features by providing internal teams (Retail Services, Sales, Marketing, etc.) the tools they need (documentation, training, etc.) in order to maximize the impact of new feature development.
- Follow up and monitor the impact of new features in the field in order to measure their success and propose and plan incremental improvements to move the needle.
- Be the Product Expert for our Retailers to understand, analyze and propose solutions to their unique problems
You Have Skills:
- Highly analytical – apply critical thinking to uncover and fully understand problems and can analyze data and research options to come up with creative solutions to those problems
- Rational decision-making and good judgement to always be considering trade-offs when faced with day-to-day conflicts and issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Attention to detail is a must in all aspects
- UX-focused and can demonstrate empathy towards end-users (customers of our Retailers and Retailer business users alike)
- Charismatic team player and wired to thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with Enterprise-level customers
- You have been involved in the development of SAAS software products and iOS/Android apps
- Several years experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager for software products
- Experience with Retail technology products (Commerce platforms, POS, Digital payments, etc.)
- Experience with data integrations between software systems
- Sane working hours (with flexible scheduling).
- The team is small and agile, so you will have a direct impact on the product, but big enough that you are never alone.
- While our office in Montreal is available to everyone, a flexible work from home program is currently the norm.
- Health care and dental coverage for all full time employees (Blue Cross)
- National telemedicine service, paid for by the company for full time employees enrolled in benefits programs.
- Generous compensation and stock options.
- Everyone at Salesfloor is agile, engaged and ready to contribute to impact the growth of our business.
- Seasoned employees, new hires and founders all work together and help each other every day.
- Founders and leadership team have a proven track record for successful start-ups and previous exits.