Salesfloor is a mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associate marketing tools.
Founded in 2013, Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. An award-winning platform, with over 25,000 associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry, and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience. Winner of VIP Award at NRF 2020 for “Best Omnichannel CX Solution of the Year”
We are looking for a Director, Retail Services who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while having the responsibility of growing the business. Each Director of Retail Services acts as the liaison between Salesfloor and key client stakeholders. Responsibilities touch on launching new projects and features, recommending strategies to make Salesfloor successful for your client’s users, and partnering with decision-makers to resolve business challenges as they arise.
As a Director of Retail Services, you are in a position to make a huge impact as the Single point of contact for Salesfloor’s relationships with our customers by partnering with some of the largest retail brands in the world.
What you will be doing:
- Acting as a liaison between retailer cross-functional teams to deliver Salesfloor core and premium Retail Services offering.
- Preparing and delivering performance reports on a weekly / monthly basis
- Ensuring that support and trainers deliver successful training sessions on-site and virtually to store managers and associates (end-users). Perform training from time to time.
- Analyze platform data and create action plans to maximize sales and user engagement.
- Providing retailers with best practices and recommendations for successful program launches.
- Developing new engagement strategies and materials to help associates and retailers maximize their program performance (i.e. contests, gamification, etc)
- Develop goals and metrics with your client partner to ensure each retail account you are managing is successful.
You have :
- 5+ years of experience in retail technology, store operations and/or account management (software or technology business experience an asset).
- 3+ year of project management experience (training & implementation)
- Ability to communicate clearly and captivate a live audience in English.
- Strong understanding of retail organizations, specifically store operations, e-commerce, and omnichannel trends.
- People enjoy working with you and are motivated by interacting with you.
- Strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- Detail-oriented and make decisions with data.
- You are a proactive self-starter and own issues from beginning to end.
- Resourceful and have a desire to have a positive impact on a growing business.
- Valid US/Canadian Passport (some travel may be required)
You have Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or an equivalent degree
Do you have a positive attitude and initiative to get things done? We would love to hear from you. Send your application to email@example.com