Salesfloor is a mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associated marketing tools.
Founded in 2013 Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. Winning it all at the Salesforce Commerce Cloud DemoJam and winning the CAFA 2017 Innovation Award.
An award-winning platform, with over 25,000 associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive results and differentiate the customer experience.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to take our Brand to the next level by creating and executing the marketing strategy with an objective to create leads that help the sales team win new business.
What you will be doing:
- As a member of the Salesfloor team, you will co-create a business strategy that accelerates the growth and the market opportunity; then develop a marketing strategy that delivers on the growth & retention of our customers.
- Collaborate with a motivated, high-performing team of professionals and form tight, cross-functional partnerships across business, to drive the excellent execution of the marketing strategy.
- Reliably deliver on or exceed annual customer growth goals.
- Identify media and public relations opportunities to create awareness.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to design beautiful sales marketing materials including presentations, brochures, email newsletters, and other best practices to engage retail exec audience.
- Write thought-leading content in long and short form to help position Salesfloor as an industry leader.
- Manage the company’s website design, content, and updates.
- Own relationship and output from vendors and agencies (ex: Media buyer, design agency, PR firm, etc)
- [Secondary] Provide retail partners with marketing campaign strategies that support their end-users. This may include some basic marketing project management to oversee briefs, designs, and deployment.
You have skills
- 5+ years of marketing or brand management experience, including public relations, copywriting and bringing new offerings to market. B2B experience is a plus.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest impact near term and long term levers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for customer insights, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Strong track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment
- A track record for developing breakthrough strategies AND inspiring excellent execution
- Experience leveraging the products to drive marketing… well-versed in “growth hacking” practices
- Track record in driving rapid growth, and delivering on expected growth goals
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish shared passion and goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Perks you will love
- Friday Goodies include bagel brunch and “happy hour”
- Work-life balance with Vacations you can actually take
- Welcoming team with an excellent track record for successful startups with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Generous compensation and benefits package (including healthcare coverage, Bixi expenses, and ongoing employee training and development)
- A collaborative team, so you will have a direct impact on the product
If you have what it takes to take your Marketing skills and career to the next level, We would love to hear from with you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.