Demand Generation Manager
Montreal, Canada (currently remote) or WFH in North America
Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 50,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company, on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
We are looking for a strategic, data-driven and hands-on Demand Generation Manager who possesses a strong capability to plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs aligned to business objectives. You will develop and execute innovative campaigns to increase visibility, drive MQLs, improve conversion rates and grow the sales pipeline. Additionally, you will measure, analyze and report upon campaign performance, pipeline targets, and continually optimize to increase ROI.
You are proficient in digital, content syndication, content generation, paid advertising management and email marketing, in addition to being well versed in digital marketing best practices. In-depth experience with a variety of MarTech tools, specifically marketing automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce.
You’re passionate about technology and have a keen interest in working in a fast-growing technology company.
Description & Responsibilities
- Build and execute inbound & outbound demand generation strategies to optimize funnel performance, to maximize revenue and build a pipeline of new prospects
- Create and launch demand generation campaigns to drive engagement using a variety of methods including paid search, content syndication and email
- Oversee growth of acquisition channels including SEO, SEM, Display, Social, email Marketing, ABM, and webinars
- Regularly monitor and optimize campaigns; measure and report on their impact and create dashboards to keep all necessary stakeholders engaged
- Implement systematic A/B testing, make recommendations and consistently analyze strategy in order to ensure the most effective performance of channels in pursuit of our growth targets
- Manage campaign budgets and balance campaign spending based on market dynamics and campaign effectiveness
- Manage the demand generation campaign calendar
- Continuously optimize lead scoring program
- Optimize return on spend across all paid channels in use
- Be passionate about the customer: understand the buyer journey to develop a client engagement strategy
- Collaborate with Product Management and the Content Marketing Manager to define the specific pieces required to acquire and engage with prospects
Desired & Valuable Skills
- 5+ years of demand generation experience in B2B software
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or Marketing preferred
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, LinkedIn ads, and SEO
- Direct experience working with a CRM, marketing automation software, landing page builders, and email service providers considered asset
- Strong sense of market awareness; able to harmonize messages across channels and reach target audiences in various markets
- Analytical abilities to both develop and interpret results against a KPI framework.
- Editing and copywriting skills
- People-oriented team player with excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Genuine curiosity, data-driven decision-making approach
- Strong self-motivation, ability to work autonomously and effectively prioritize work
- Experience with Account-Based-Marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics a plus
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken. Working knowledge of French.
- While our office in Montreal is available to everyone, a flexible work from home program is currently the norm.
- Health care and dental coverage for all full time employees (Blue Cross)
- National telemedicine service, paid for by the company for full time employees enrolled in benefits program.
- Generous compensation and stock options.
- Everyone at Salesfloor is agile, engaged and ready to contribute to impact the growth of our business.
- Seasoned employees, new hires and founders all work together and help each other every day.
- Founders and leadership team have a proven track record for successful start-ups and previous exits.