Salesfloor is a mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associated marketing tools.
Founded in 2013 Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. Winning it all at the Salesforce Commerce Cloud DemoJam and winning the CAFA 2017 Innovation Award.
An award-winning platform, with over 25,000 associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive results and differentiate the customer experience.
We are looking for a full-time permanent Customer Success Manager to own the Salesfloor experience.
About the role:
This is a fast-paced role where you’ll get hands-on experience working with some of the largest retail brands in the world.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting Salesfloor’s user base (end users & retailer program managers) by phone, email, proactive content creation, and chat (50%).
- Analyzing weekly and ad-hoc reporting to support account managers & the Retail Services team (50%). This is a fast-paced role where you’ll get hands-on experience working with some of the largest retail brands in the world.
Responsibilities – Salesfloor Support (50%)
- Learning the full breadth of existing and upcoming features within the Salesfloor Program.
- Handle any questions and issues that our users might have. Technical issues, account information, marketing, sales are just some of the examples of the types of questions you will get.
- Provide End-user support: You are the first line of support. With the help of the Salesfloor team, it is your responsibility to help Salesfloor users and solve problems.
- Know your numbers and own the process. You will provide the internal team and external client stakeholders with important data, analytics, and key performance indicators.
- Support content and materials: working with both users and the Retail Services team, you create and publish support content on Salesfloor’s Support Center.
- Work with the Product Manager and Client Services for internal support requests.
Responsibilities – Reporting and Analytics (50%):
- Producing accurate weekly reporting on individual retailer performance metrics to support account managers
- Analyzing data trends and drawing actionable conclusions
- Complete ad hoc reporting requests from the retail services team and clients
You have Skills:
- Sense of humor, have a strong desire to learn and are a great communicator
- Passionate about technology, customer success, and data analytics.
- Detail oriented, driven, and curious.
- Proactive and own issues from beginning to end.
- Resourceful and really enjoy problem-solving.
- 1+ years of experience in B2B or B2C customer service environments, preferably in a solution-sales / IT environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Marketing, or an equivalent degree and/or experience
- Bilingual: English and French, both spoken and written
- Experience with customer service software is an asset (i.e. Zendesk, JIRA,
Perks you will love:
“Although we work hard when we need to, we also believe that a good life balance overall produces better results at work”
- Sane working hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Generous compensation and benefits package (including full healthcare, Bixi expenses, and ongoing employee training and development)
- Friday breakfast and regular team activities
- The team is small and agile, so you will have a direct impact on the product, but big enough that you are never alone.
- Team members gain the benefit of working with a fully Montreal based team with an excellent track record for successful start-ups.
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org