Salesfloor is point of service platform used by some of the biggest names in retail. Through Salesfloor, sales associates create personalized online storefronts, connect with shoppers online, and make sales across a growing number of channels, including web, mobile, social media and in-store. Salesfloor is currently used by several brands including Saks Fifth Avenue, Hudson’s Bay, Bloomingdale’s, Toys”R”Us, Stuart Weitzman and more.
About the role:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for supporting Salesfloor’s user base (end users & retailer program managers) by phone, email, proactive content creation, and chat (40%). The CSM is also responsible for the creation, maintenance, and strategic growth of Salesfloor’s knowledge base website, and content (20%). The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is also responsible for creating and analyzing weekly reporting to support account managers & retailer Retail Services (40%)
- Reports to the Senior Customer Success Manager
- This is a fast-paced role where you’ll get hands on experience working with some of the largest retail brands in the world.
- This is a full-time position with health benefits program.
Salesfloor Support (60%)
- The CSM is responsible for learning the full breadth of existing and upcoming features within the Salesfloor Program.
- The CSM is well equipped to handle any questions and issues that our users might have. Technical issues, account information, marketing, sales are just some of the examples of the types of questions you will get.
- End-user support: You are the first line of support. With the help of the Salesfloor team, it is your responsibility to help Salesfloor users and solve problems.
- Customer success metrics: You know your numbers and own the process. You will provide the internal team and external client stakeholders with important data, analytics and key performance indicators.
- Support content and materials: working with both users and the Retail Services team, you create and publish support content on Salesfloor’s Support Center, and work with the Product Manager and Client Services for internal support requests.
Report Generation (40%):
- The CSM is responsible for producing accurate weekly reporting on individual retailer performance metrics to support account managers
- The CSM is capable of analyzing data trends and drawing actionable conclusions
- Completes ad hoc reporting requests from the retail services team and clients
- Own and manage end to end reporting operations
- You are passionate about data, technology and customer success.
- You have a great sense of humor, have a strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- You are detail oriented.
- You are proactive and own issues from beginning to end.
- Most importantly, you are resourceful and really enjoy problem solving.
- 1+ years of experience in B2B customer service environments, preferably in a solution-sales / IT environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Marketing, or an equivalent degree and/or experience
- Bilingual: English and French, both spoken and written
- Experience with customer service software is an asset (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce)
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org