Content Marketing Manager
Montreal, Canada (currently remote) or WFH in North America
Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 50,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company, on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
As Content Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our written communications are clear, relevant, jargon-free and consistent with our brand voice and tone. As a natural storyteller and conversation designer, application of plain language comes easy to you.
Deeply curious and committed to understanding the needs of our clients and prospects, You will develop and execute our content strategy. You will be responsible for creating content supporting the entire sales funnel across various channels (newsletters, social media, press releases, website, blogs, whitepapers, direct Marketing, events, etc.). Ideally, you’d be passionate about technology and have a keen interest in working in a fast-growing technology company.
Description & Responsibilities
- Play a key role in refining the content marketing strategy and develop content designed to engage our target audience.
- Produce and maintain a content calendar.
- Drive the creation of various types of demand marketing content.
- Create content to drive prospect engagement, convert leads, and maintain strong customer relationships: blogs, whitepapers, web pages, newsletters, nurture campaigns, social media content, etc.
- Set up and execute programs in a marketing automation system.
- Work with customers to create press releases and case studies.
- Measure campaign results and regularly communicate the success and effectiveness of created content.
- Collect and use SEO information and organically weave it into content.
- Continually research, test, and adopt new SEO best practices and processes.
- Define, develop, and implement content strategy frameworks, toolkits and guidelines.
- Generate, update and upload content in the CMS.
- Leverage a variety of marketing technology including WordPress, Hubspot, and Salesforce.
- Help with the development, execution and tracking of on-page split tests to optimize marketing tactics and campaigns.
Desired & Valuable Skills
- 4+ years experience in content marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or other business degree
- Exceptional written and communication skills and strong research capabilities
- Experience with case studies, blogs, social campaigns, newsletters, and blogs. Video content creation is an asset.
- Innovative ideas and thoughts for where content marketing will go in the future.
- Knowledge of content strategy best practices, user experience and SEO
- Familiarity with Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Deeply curious, comfortable understanding, and writing for different pain points, and stages of the funnel
- Team player with a hands-on attitude; loves working with people and building relationships.
- Extremely organized, with excellent project management skills
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken. Working knowledge of French.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, WordPress, is a plus