Chief Revenue Officer
Remote – Montreal Area
Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 45,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
We are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join us in this mission, with a focus on strategic planning, product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships. Together with other members of the executive team, you will execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on expansion to new customer segments and partnerships, while ultimately strengthening operations. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams.
- Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop future plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating departments
- Manage a global sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments and profiles, and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Build and foster creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Grow team in local and international markets
- Responsible for Sales operations and channel partnerships as well.
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Participate in contract negotiations
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Experience leading a sales organization
- Experience in selling saas software to enterprise accounts.
- Direct experience in retail vertical and retail technology stack preferable.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- History of decision-making based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Strong technical experience with Salesforce and other commercial tools
- MBA—or equivalent advanced degree