Business Development Representative
Remote – Montreal Area
Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 45,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
We are looking for a full-time permanent Business Development Representative to own the Salesfloor experience. In the role, you’ll be the first touch point on all inbound and trial leads coming through the website. We’re looking to bring on an organized, strategic and hungry sales development rep who’s excited about hitting quarterly pipeline targets and directly impacting overall revenue goals. In this fast-paced role you will get hands-on experience working with some of the largest retail brands in the world.
- Qualifying inbound leads to create pipeline for Account Executives
- Managing a pipeline where you will be responsible for generating meetings with C level executives through email, phone, linkedin.
- Identifying and engaging ideal customers amongst trial users
- Building sales messaging & sales cadences for efficient and effective sales outreach
- Assist in the management of the Sales inbox, respond to live chat messages and jump on calls with users
- Work closely with the marketing team to align on top of funnel sales activities surrounding marketing initiatives
- Participate in and help organize trade shows and events
- Sane working hours (with flexible scheduling).
- The team is small and agile, so you will have a direct impact on the product, but big enough that you are never alone.
- While our office in Montreal is available to everyone, a flexible work from home program is currently the norm.
- Health care and dental coverage for all full time employees (Blue Cross)
- National telemedicine service, paid for by the company for full time employees enrolled in benefits programs.
- Generous compensation and stock options.
- Everyone at Salesfloor is agile, engaged and ready to contribute to impact the growth of our business.
- Seasoned employees, new hires and founders all work together and help each other every day.
- Founders and leadership team have a proven track record for successful start-ups and previous exits.