Account Executive – Sales
Montreal – Canada, North America
Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 45,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company, on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
We are looking for an Account/Sales Executive who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while having the responsibility of growing the business. An Account acts as the liaison between Salesfloor and key client stakeholders. Responsibilities touch on launching new projects and features, recommending strategies to make Salesfloor successful for your client’s users, and partnering with decision-makers to resolve business challenges as they arise.
As Account Executive, you are in a position to make a huge impact as the single point of contact for Salesfloor’s relationships with our customers by partnering with some of the largest retail brands in the world.
Key work areas / components of this role:
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of Salesfloor to prospects based on the prospects needs and priorities
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your monthly quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- You are a subject matter expert with a strong understanding of the retail business; specifically store operations, employee engagement, e-commerce and omnichannel technology.
- People enjoy working with you and are motivated through interacting with you.
- You have a sense of humor, strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- You are detail oriented and explain your decisions clearly, with data.
- You are a proactive self-starter and own issues from beginning to end.
- Most importantly, you are resourceful and have a desire to have a positive impact on your client’s experience with Salesfloor and help to grow our business by doing so!
- 3-5 years of experience developing new business for a technology or software company with revenue targets
- Ability to communicate clearly and captivate a live audience with above average presentation skills (virtual and in-person).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or an equivalent degree and/or experience an asset.
- Fluent in English, speaking multiple languages is a plus
- While our office in Montreal is available to everyone, a flexible work from home program is currently the norm.
- Health care and dental coverage for all full time employees (Blue Cross)
- National telemedicine service, paid for by the company for full time employees enrolled in benefits program.
- Generous compensation and stock options.
- Everyone at Salesfloor is agile, engaged and ready to contribute to impact the growth of our business.
- Seasoned employees, new hires and founders all work together and help each other every day.
- Founders and leadership team have a proven track record for successful start-ups and previous exits.