Location: Canada, Downtown Montreal
Salesfloor is a mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associated marketing tools.
Founded in 2013 Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. Winning it all at the Salesforce Commerce Cloud DemoJam and winning the CAFA 2017 Innovation Award.
An award-winning platform, with over 25,000 associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive results and differentiate the customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to own the Salesfloor experience. If you are passionate about PHP & MySQL development and do not mind learning new things, we would love to hear from you
What you will be doing:
- Owning tasks, and delivering with high precision, independently, on a short timeline.
- Building the smallest version of a feature to prove it first, even when it means being scrappy.
- Working on single-page applications
- Working on quality products and aim for good user experience.
- Working within a team and are good at giving and receiving feedback.
- Celebrating wins with your team!
Role requirements and Bonus Points:
- 5+ years of development experience
- Extensive database and SQL optimization experience, particularly MySQL
- Experience building cloud-based architectures, particularly AWS
- Superbe problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, as well as the capacity to think creatively under pressure
- Worked on complex single-page applications
- Experience building responsive websites and web apps
- Experience working on back-end server APIs
- Git experience
- PhoneGap / Cordova experience (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent working experience
Perks you will love:
“Although we work hard when we need to, we also believe that a good life balance overall produces better results at work”
- Sane working hours (with flexible scheduling).
- Generous compensation and benefits package (including full healthcare, Bixi expenses, and ongoing employee training and development).
- Friday breakfast and regular team activities.
- The team is small and agile, so you will have a direct impact on the product, but big enough that you are never alone.
- Team members gain the benefit of working with a fully Montreal based team with an excellent track record for successful start-ups.
If you are experienced and passionate about PHP development, we would love to hear from you Interested? Send your application to email@example.com