Location: Montreal, Canada
Salesfloor is a web and mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associated marketing tools.
Founded in 2013, Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. Winning it all at the Salesforce Commerce Cloud DemoJam and winning the CAFA 2017 Innovation Award and the 🏆 “Best Omnichannel Customer Experience Platform” in 2020.
An award-winning platform, 25,000+ associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
You have the following skills:
- 2+ years experience with mobile and desktop web-based testing – iOS or Android and desktop browsers
- Strong knowledge of browser Developer Console/Developer Tools
- Experience with Git/GitHub, JSDoc, NodeJS, Jenkins
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence)
- Deep knowledge of software quality assurance and quality control processes and practices
- Experience with quality assurance tasks, including applying industry best practices, metrics tracking and proactively identifying opportunities for process, system, and other efficiency improvements
- Well versed in all testing methodologies (mobile, system, functional vs. non-functional, black vs. grey vs. white box)
- Planning, recording and participating in the execution of software testing
- Analyzing formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Participating in the investigation and resolution of complex issues
- Detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Team player – You work well with a team and are good at giving and receiving feedback. You enjoy celebrating wins with your team!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of database concepts and client-server technology and experience using SQL
- Previous experience working in a software quality position using Agile Methodologies
- UI and Compatibility experience
- Load and performance testing experience
Perks you will love:
- Friday Goodies include bagel brunch and “happy hour”
- Work-life balance with vacations you can actually take
- Welcoming team with an excellent track record for successful startups with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Generous compensation including employee stock option plan and benefits package (including healthcare coverage, and ongoing employee training and development)
- A collaborative team, so you will have a direct impact on the product
* This role is based in Montreal, Canada. Please note, Only local candidates will be considered.
We would love to hear from you. Write to us at email@example.com.