Salesfloor is a mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associated marketing tools.
Headquartered in downtown Montreal and founded in 2013 Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. Winning it all at the Salesforce Commerce Cloud DemoJam and winning the CAFA 2017 Innovation Award.
An award-winning platform, with over 25,000 associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience. Providing customer-facing applications for some of the largest retailers in the world. Including Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Stuart Weitzman and Kiehl’s.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to take our Brand to the next level by creating and executing the Sales strategy with an objective to create and maximize leads that help the sales team win new business.
What you will be doing:
- As a member of the Salesfloor team, you will execute a plan to accelerate the territory Sales growth and market opportunity of our SaaS platform.
- Cultivating leads and creating and delivering C-Level presentations
- Reliably deliver on or exceed goals working with Top North American retailers
- Collaborate with a motivated, high-performing team of professionals and form tight, cross-functional partnerships across business, to drive excellence in execution.
- Creating leads and Value propositions to build new business
You have skills:
- 5+ years of Sales and lead generation in SaaS and/or retail Technology.
- Knowledge of CRM tools (ie: Salesforce) important
- Negotiation and closing skills
- An exceptional hunter with strong sourcing skills and ability to approach new leads for our Enterprise product offering
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Confidence leading C-Level presentations live and Webinars
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest impact near term and long term levers
- Strong track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment
- Track record in driving rapid growth, and delivering on Sales goals
- A track record for developing breakthrough strategies AND inspiring excellent execution
- versed in “growth hacking” practices and able to innovate and analyze alternative solutions
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers, while developing plans to address shortfalls on a regular basis
- Some travel may be required, Must have a valid passport
You have an education:
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent degree
Perks you will love:
- Work-life balance with Vacations you can actually take
- Welcoming team with an excellent track record for successful startups with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Generous compensation including employee stock option plan and benefits package (including healthcare coverage, and ongoing employee training and development)
- A collaborative team, so you will have a direct impact on the product
- Friday goodies include bagel brunch and “happy hour”
If you have what it takes to take your Sales skills and career to the next level, we would love to hear from with you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org