Montreal, Canada or Remote
Salesfloor is a mobile platform designed for store associates to personalize customer experiences. We provide store associates with clienteling tools to engage customers, including innovative features that allow online customers to shop live with store associates via online storefronts, live shopping apps, and associated marketing tools.
Founded in 2013 Salesfloor has grown to a profitable technology platform with a world-class client base in North America and around the globe. Winning it all at the Salesforce Commerce Cloud DemoJam and winning the CAFA 2017 Innovation Award.
An award-winning platform, with over 25,000 associates from leading retailers in Apparel, Beauty, Jewelry and Baby/Toys, Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Salesfloor has many market opportunities to develop. We are looking for a B2B Sales Development Representative to establish contact with senior management at leading retail brands in North America and Europe.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for researching contacts, marketing to key executives and generating leads for the sales team
- Develop sales strategies and scripts to convert leads
- Manage and respond to all incoming sales leads from marketing initiatives
- Perform outbound lead generation (calls, e-mails, product demos, and webinars)
- Sales discovery and qualification
- Developing joint action plans and targets with account executives
- Collaborate with a motivated, high-performing team of professionals and form tight, cross-functional partnerships across business, to drive the excellent execution of the business development strategy. including sales, pre-sales, and services professionals
- Measure performance to our quarterly and annual quotas
- Collaborate with the sales team on generating opportunities at trade shows
You have skills:
- 5+ years experience in sourcing and/or selling B2B solutions to Retail clients
- 3+ years of lead generation in SaaS, and/or Technology
- Communicate professionally, crisply and confidently.
- developed territory maps, account plans and QBR’s in your previous roles
- Hunter that possess the ability to multi-task within your sales pipe
- Establish tailored implementation packages and negotiate content
- Strong understanding of how to position solutions for business clients
- Energetic, trusted and influential relationship builder that has attention to detail
- Track record in driving rapid growth, and delivering on expected growth goals
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish shared passion and goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Perks you will love:
- Welcoming Team with an excellent track record for successful startups with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Generous compensation including employee stock option plan and benefits package (including healthcare coverage, and ongoing employee training and development)
- A collaborative team, so you will have a direct impact on our growth
- Friday Goodies include bagel brunch and “happy hour”
- Work-life balance with Vacations you can actually take
If you have what it takes to take your Sales and Lead Generation skills to the next level, we would love to hear from with you. Write to us at email@example.com