Salesfloor is a retail technology platform used by some of the biggest brands in North America. Store associates use Salesfloor to create their own personalized version of their retailer’s e-commerce site, offering customers a new way to connect and shop online. Salesfloor is re-defining the role of stores and associates with a growing list of industry-leading retail chains such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Kiehl’s, Bloomingdales, Toys”R”Us, Lord & Taylor and Stuart Weitzman.
Want to apply?
The job requirements are listed below. Don’t worry if you don’t match exactly. We’re looking for the best, not a cookie cutter developer.
The job requirements are listed below. Don’t worry if you don’t match exactly. We’re looking for the best, not a cookie cutter engineer. Submit your resume and a blurb about why you’re right for this job to email@example.com.
- Strong Selenium automation experience.
- Participate in quality assurance including metrics, applying industry best practices, and proactively identify opportunities for process, system’s, and other efficiency improvements.
- Deep knowledge of software quality assurance and quality control processes and practices.
- Well versed in all testing methodologies (mobile , system, functional, black vs. white box).
- Plan, record, and participate in the software testing execution.
- Previous experience working in a software quality position using Agile Methodologies.
- Help evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry- accepted best practices.
- Participates in the investigation and resolution of complex issues.
- Detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development/Testing Life Cycle (SDLC/ STLC).
- Spoken and written English.
- Team player – You work well with a team and are good at giving and receiving feedback. You enjoy celebrating wins with your team!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Cordova/Phonegap experience
- Appium automation experience
- Webdriver.IO experience
- Git experience
- Work in a scrum environ
Although we work hard when we need to, we also believe that a good life balance overall produces better results at work, so we offer:
- Sane working hours (with flexible scheduling).
- A really generous compensation and benefits package (including full healthcare, Bixi expenses, and ongoing employee training and development).
- Friday breakfast and regular team activities.
- The team is small and agile, so you will have a direct impact on the product, but big enough that you are never alone.
- Team members gain the benefit of working with a fully Montreal based team with an excellent track record for successful start-ups.
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you.