Salesfloor is a retail technology platform used by some of the biggest brands in North America. Store associates use Salesfloor to create their own personalized version of their retailer’s e-commerce site, offering customers a new way to connect and shop online. Salesfloor is re-defining the role of stores and associates with a growing list of industry-leading retail chains such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Kiehl’s, Bloomingdales, Toys”R”Us, Lord & Taylor and Stuart Weitzman.
About the role
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) helps support Salesfloor’s sales associates (end users) and retailers by phone, email and chat. We are looking for motivated and talented people to join our growing team!
- Reporting to the VP, Client Services
- The CSM is well equipped to handle any questions and issues that our users might have. Technical issues, account information, marketing, sales are just some of the examples of the types of questions you will get.
- This is a fastpaced role where you’ll get hands on experience working with some of the largest retail brands in the world.
- CSM will contribute to the company’s success in a variety of ways:
- User support: You are the first line of support. With the help of the Salesfloor team, it is your responsibility to help Salesfloor users and solve problems.
- Customer success metrics: You know your numbers and own the process. You will provide the internal team and external client stakeholders with important data, analytics and key performance indicators.
- Customer success materials: You communicate good news. Working with the Product Manager and Client Services, you will help create engaging updates to Salesfloor’s users.
- This is a fulltime position with full health benefits program.
New client onboarding
- Managing the implementation plan for new retail accounts
- Acting as a liaison between retailer cross-functional teams and Salesfloor
- Providing retailers with best practices and recommendations for successful program launches.
- You are passionate about people, technology and customer success.
- You have a great sense of humour, have a strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- You are detail oriented.
- You are proactive and own issues from beginning to end.
- Most importantly, you are resourceful and really enjoy problem solving.
- 1+ years of experience in B2B customer service environments, preferably in a solutionsales / IT environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or an equivalent degree and/or experience.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Experience with customer service software an asset (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce).
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you.