Salesfloor is a retail technology platform used by some of the biggest brands in North America. Store associates use Salesfloor to create their own personalized version of their retailer’s e-commerce site, offering customers a new way to connect and shop online. Salesfloor is re-defining the role of stores and associates with a growing list of industry-leading retail chains such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Kiehl’s, Bloomingdales, Toys”R”Us, Lord & Taylor and Stuart Weitzman.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Director of Retail Services, the Retail Service Account Manager manages relationships of Salesfloor programs and partners with retailers to engage associates for success. This is a fast paced, full-time role where you’ll get hands on experience working with some of the largest retail brands in the world.
- Single point of contact for Salesfloor’s relationships with retailers
- Prepare and deliver performance reports on a weekly / monthly basis
- Analyze data and create action plans to maximize sales and engagement
- Help Improve internal processes to deliver scalable solution
New client onboarding
- Assist with the implementation plan for new retail accounts
- Act as a liaison between retailer cross-functional teams and Salesfloor
- Assist in providing retailers with best practices and recommendations for successful program launches.
Training and engagement services
- Deliver Salesfloor core and premium Retail Services offering (support, training, marketing, etc)
- Assist on associates training material, on-site session and meeting with corporate trainers (i.e. train the trainer)
- Continuously develop new engagement strategies and materials to help associates and retailers maximize their program performance (i.e. contests, gamification, etc)
- You have experience implementing projects in a retail environment
- Strong understanding of retail organizations, specifically store operations, e-commerce and omnichannel trends.
- People enjoy working with you and are motivated through interacting with you.
- You have a sense of humor, strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- You are detail oriented and make decisions with data.
- You are a proactive self-starter and own issues from beginning to end.
- Most importantly, you are resourceful and have a desire to have a positive impact on a growing business.
- Required experience
- 3-5 years of experience in retail technology, store operations and/or account management (software business experience an asset)
- 2-3 year of project management experience (training & implementation experience an asset)
- Ability to communicate clearly and captivate a live audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or an equivalent degree and/or experience.
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org